Tuesday, March 24, 2015

This weeks INCOMING MAIL!

From Buzzy of Temecula, California
I'm calling this "Toddler Artsy Mail"
A sweet little girl wanted to get in on the fun!
 

From Barbara of Peoria, Illinois
A fun flower sketch doodle
These remind me of zinnias!

From Beatriz of Barcelona, Spain.
I yelled Ole` when I got this one!
Fun mail art envie embellished with washi tape and feathers.

From Laylage of Brooklyn, New York
You can ponder on this one for a while.
Interesting collage entitled "something else is not happening"
Diggin the Jimi Hendrix stamp too!

From Ellen of Williamsburg, Virginia
Okay..I counted 7 layers on this cool mixed media postcard.
Loads of textures and patterns!

From Eric Bruth of Montrouge, France!
Pretty sketched flowers. Perfect for Spring
A fellow Mail Art Collector and Blogger
MyMailArtWorld.blogspot.com


Here's 2 more for the Glitter Glam Queen
Babyface of Temecula, California
Love the jewel toned colors on these!

From Kathie of Pine, Colorado
wish you could see this beauty in person!
Postcard entitled "Sunset"
Acrylic paint, shimmer and glitter.
Beautiful color combination.

From Barbara of Peoria, Illinois
I think this is our first zentangle inspired piece!
Beautiful and vibrant in my favorite jewel tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment